Monday, July 25, 2011

Invites

Well as of late I have been not sewing as much as I would like to but instead working on cleaning my house and getting ready for company before the Jack and Jill shower that my best friend threw for myself and my fiance. It was a simply wonderful party and a great weekend with family!

 Also as a surprise our wedding invitations came in the mail on Saturday! They were hand made by a friend and WOW is all I have to say about them just WOW. So much more than I ever could have expected! So I figured since I have thank yous to write and invitations to address I would kill two birds with one stone so to speak. I sat down and began writing and just didn't stop until I was more than halfway done. Now after a second night of putting the nose to the ground they are all done and ready for stamps. Tomorrow's task will be the post office with the wedding invitations and the box of cookies headed to a friend who is deployed!

No comments:

Post a Comment